Cocktail Bar at the Windsor Court
Spirited flavors come alive to a New Orleans beat.
Located on the ground level of Windsor Court, Cocktail Bar is a heralded spot for locals and tourists alike. Elegant cocktails crafted from high quality ingredients remind us of why the classic drinks we love are so memorable. From our Queen’s Cousin to La Louisane, even the seasoned cocktail aficionado can savor in a sip.
Updating the menu seasonally, Cocktail Bar offers a diverse selection of the best beers from around the world and an exciting variety of wines from both time-honored and up-and-coming regions.
- Mixologist Kent Westmoreland builds a foundation of taste around forgotten or overlooked classic cocktails.
- Chef de Cuisine Daniel Causgrove complements cocktail offerings with a menu of snacks, small plates and desserts.
- Cocktail Bar guests enjoy live music from talented local acts three nights a week.
- Thursdays and Fridays, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. - Amanda Ducorbier
- Saturdays, 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. - Anais St. John
- Cocktail Bar Menu
- Tuesday - Sunday: opens at 5:00 p.m., closing times vary
- Sunday - Monday: closed
Choose from a selection of $5 drinks, including: a cocktail of the day, an Old Fashioned, or a red or white wine - rotated frequently.