Cocktail Bar at the Windsor Court
Artful drinking with a culinary twist.
Our accomplished mixologists collaborates with our chef to bring new culinary influences to original craft cocktails grounded in pre-prohibition themes. Spirited flavors come alive to a New Orleans beat.
Cocktails created with innovation and originality change seasonally and all guests are welcomed with a “booze amuse,” a more spirited take on an amuse-bouche featuring the cocktail or punch of the day. Cocktail Bar also serves distinguished beers and wines, including the best of the craft Belgian ales and emerging wine producers and regions, such as sparkling wine from Hungary and Lebanese red wines.
Classic Themes with New Twists:
- Cocktails crafted with innovation and originality, roster changes seasonally
- Off-menu cocktails customized to your taste and preference
- We welcome you with a booze amuse, our more spirited take on an amuse-bouche (it’s a cocktail or punch of the day)
- Cocktail Bar serves distinguished beers and wines, including the best of the Belgian ales and emerging wine producers and regions
- Live local jazz three nights a week
- Cocktail Bar Menu
- Visit the Cocktail Bar website
- Tuesday - Saturday: opens at 5:00 p.m., closing times vary
- Sunday - Monday: closed