Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional but also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Thursday & Friday at 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2014 Themed Tea Calendar
Ogden Art of the Cup and Teapot Spotlight Tea
Saturday, November 15 at 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
In collaboration with the Ogden Museum of Southern Art, enjoy a special tea service in Le Salon in celebration of the museum’s Art of the Cup and Teapot Spotlight Exhibition. Works from the ceramic exhibition will be on display and offered for sale. 20 percent of the proceeds from the tea service will be donated to the Ogden Museum.
November 28, 2014 through January 4, 2015
Seating times vary
Celebrate the holiday season with one of New Orleans' most popular traditions. Enjoy delectable seasonal indulgences while being surrounded by Windsor Court's classic holiday environs.
Note, that our Holiday Tea sells out quickly, so it is best to book early to ensure your preferred seating date and time is available