Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional but also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Thursday & Friday at 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2015 Themed Tea Calendar
Adler’s Jewelry Tea
In an afternoon of elegant indulgence, an exclusive trunk show of stunning, one-of-a-kind pearl jewelry by Adler’s designer Liz Sloss will accompany Le Salon’s traditional three-course tea service. Models adorned with her jewelry will circulate the event as guests will have the opportunity to make purchases on-site or take note of their favorites for later. All attendees will also be entered into one grand prize drawing to win a piece from the Liz Sloss collection. See menu.
Saturday, April 18 at 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 19 at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 9 at 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.