Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional but also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Thursday & Friday at 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2014 Themed Tea Calendar
Saturday, October 25 at 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 26 at 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
The Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium will bring creepy crawly visitors to Le Salon's Halloween Tea. Children can meet representatives from the Insectarium and learn about the creepy creatures while enjoying Halloween-themed treats. A door prize with two tickets to the Audubon Nature Institute will be awarded to one lucky guest at each seating. Costumes are encouraged for all.
November 28, 2014 through January 4, 2015
Seating times vary
Celebrate the holiday season with one of New Orleans’ most popular traditions. Enjoy delectable seasonal indulgences while being surrounded by Windsor Court's classic holiday environs.
Note, that our Holiday Tea sells out quickly, so it is best to book early to ensure your preferred seating date and time is available.