Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional but also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Thursday & Friday at 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2015 Themed Tea Calendar
Saturday, June 20 at 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 21 at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.
Le Salon welcomes special visitors from the Audubon Butterfly Garden & Insectarium to tea service. Audubon staff will bring live and preserved butterflies in beautiful displays to showcase and discuss. The afternoon is perfect for kids of all ages and will feature a themed children’s menu, including peanut butter and raspberry preserve sandwiches, chocolate chip scones and surprise desserts from Pastry Chef Shun Li.
Friday, July 10 at 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 11 at 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 12 at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.
Princess Tea transports guests to the whimsical world of young royalty. Treat your little prince or princess to an afternoon of splendor and majesty while enjoying service fit for a King or Queen at Windsor Court. Speaking of royalty – a princess will make a special appearance, greeting each table and posing for photos.