Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional but also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am*
*Kindly note, Le Salon is on an abbreviated summer schedule
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2016 Themed Tea Calendar
Mad Hatter Tea
A very merry unBirthday to you! Head to Windsor Court for an afternoon dedicated to the imagination and wonder of Alice and her friends. Guests will enjoy the finest teas and Wonderland-themed treats. Children will love the chance to meet the Mad Hatter and pose for a photo. Adults will choose from a selection of specialty cocktails, like the “Queen of Hearts,” a mixture of lemon juice, strawberry mint syrup, Hendrick’s Gin and Prosecco.
Saturday, August 13 at 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 14 at 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m.
$37 for adults and $27 for children, plus tax and gratuity.
Mad Hatter Tea will take place in the 4th Floor Gallery.