Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional. Correct, yes. But also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Thursday & Friday at 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2014 Themed Tea Calendar
Alice in Wonderland Tea
August 8 @ 11am & 2pm
August 9 @ 11am & 2pm
August 10 @ 11am, 2pm & 4:30 pm
Join us down the rabbit hole for an afternoon dedicated to the majesty and wonder of Alice and all of her friends. Enjoy tea and treats like the Mad Hatter while you celebrate this classic story. Guests will even get the chance to meet and take photos with Alice herself.