Occasions are defined by their settings.
Singular occasions—weddings, meetings, social and executive events—are as memorable as the places where they occur. Everything about Windsor Court is touched by character, lustre and eminence.
Windsor Court’s event spaces feature gracious décor, museum-quality art, natural light and close access to the outdoors. There are grand chandeliers, lofty windows, river-view terraces and impressive city views.
Of course, there are the dining and catering options no other hotel can approach. Full tech support. And people who make your occasion your own.
Singular, Memorable, Yours:
- 10,000 square feet of function space, can accommodate meetings for up to 250 people and banquets for up to 240
- Event spaces unlike any other in the city, each with its own unique character
- Venues with one-of-a-kind signature pieces ranging from magnificent Waterford crystal chandeliers to 18th century Brussels tapestries
- The Library and the Boardroom provide superb settings for intimate dinners and small meetings
- Four refined and exclusive rooms can be tailored to corporate needs
- The two distinctive Chinoiserie Ballrooms on the 23rd floor command stunning views of the city from stepped terraces
- Our catering department seamlessly executes events at area venues including private historic homes in the French Quarter, the Aquarium and New Orleans Museum of Art
- Download Windsor Court Hotel Fact Sheet
- Download floor plans and capacity charts for all venues
- Plan your singular occasion or learn more about Windsor Court. Contact:
Meagan Cook, Director of Catering and Conference Services
Phone: (504) 596.4787 Toll Free: (888) 596.0955 Fax: (504) 596.4676