Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional but also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am*
*Kindly note, Le Salon is on an abbreviated summer schedule
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2016 Themed Tea Calendar
Saturday, September 17 at 11:00am & 2:00pm
This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Travel back in time to the days of Bogie and Bergman, and join us as Le Salon transforms into Rick’s Café Americain. At this spirited tea service, sip specialty cocktails, concocted by master mixologist Kent Westmoreland, and served in tea cups – prohibition style. Savor three courses of brunch-inspired bites, seasonal scones and decadent desserts, and create memories as timeless as Rick and Ilsa’s love.
$60.00 per person plus tax and gratuity