Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional but also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Friday at 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am and 2:00pm
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- Rachel Van Voorhees, principal harpist with the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra, plays regularly at Le Salon. Read more on The Advocate.
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2017 Themed Tea Calendar
Upcoming Themed Teas
Saturday, April 8, and Sunday, April 9, at 11am & 2pm
Celebrate spring as you sip and savor all the flavors of the local’s favorite berry. Enjoy locally sourced strawberries in a variety of cocktails, scones, and sweets!
Mother's Day Tea
Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14 at 11am & 2pm
Make mom proud with a teatime tradition fit for a queen. Service will include a welcome cocktail, the finest loose-leaf teas, seasonal scones with clotted cream, tea sandwiches and decadent desserts.
Saturday, June 10 and Sunday, June 11 at 11am & 2pm
Crown your little ones with a royal celebration in Le Salon. This afternoon of splendor and majesty is perfect for all ages and includes a special visit from a princess, who will greet each table and pose for photos.
*Pricing for Strawberry Tea, Mother's Day Tea & Princess Tea is $37, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required. Please call (504) 596-4773.