Our tea is well served. Our guests are served well.
Our properly brewed and served afternoon tea is as enjoyable as it is traditional but also effortlessly charming. And never ever stuffy. It’s a grand, gracious New Orleans pastime worth savoring every afternoon.
Friday at 2:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
A Well-Brewed Afternoon:
- Serving 26 of the world’s finest loose-leaf teas along with our delicious tea sandwiches
- Music by our harpist or pianist
- Rachel Van Voorhees, principal harpist with the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra, plays regularly at Le Salon. Read more on The Advocate.
- OpenTable.com - Nominated Talk of the Town, New Orleans Tea
- OpenTable.com - #2, Best Ambiance Restaurant, New Orleans and Louisiana
- Service options:
- Traditional English Tea - experience the delightful tradition of afternoon tea in New Orleans at Le Salon. Sip from a selection of 26 of the finest loose-leaf variety brews while your ears enjoy soft melodies from a harpist or pianist. Nibble on an assortment of delicious tea sandwiches as you engage in one of New Orleans most beloved and fashionable pastimes.
- Reservations: 504.596.4773 or Book Online
- Full description of tea offerings
- Download the 2018 Themed Tea Calendar
Mad Hatter Tea
August 11th and 12th, 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
Enjoy an afternoon dedicated to the imagination and wonder of Alice and her friends. Children will meet the Mad Hatter and pose for a photo while indulging in the finest teas and Wonderland-themed treats. Adults may choose from a selection of specialty cocktails.
$37 per adult, $27 per child, plus tax and gratuity
September 1st and 2nd, 12:30 pm
Windsor Court Hotel is joining the annual Southern Decadence celebration of worldwide LGBTQ culture and community with a Labor Day weekend of LGBTea events – two afternoons of tea-time cocktails, diversity and drag queen performances. Headlined by Crescent City star Kookie Baker, the events are the newest additions to the hotel’s annual series of themed teas.
$75, plus tax and gratuity (includes bottomless mimosas and bloody marys from 12:30-2 pm)
Must be 21 and older