WINDSOR COURT IN THE NEWS
Click the links below to view various media mentions of the Windsor Court Hotel and The Grill Room
- Windsor Court Hotel is all about putting people first. Read more at Spike's Peeks: The Art of Travel.
- Skift Table Restaurant Forum features, Quality Kid-Friendly Restaurants Aren't Bad Business After All". Windsor Court's Director of Food and Beverage shares his thoughts.
- Viva Tyson talks about the city's 300th Anniversary and where to stay, what to do and where to eat.
- Looking for an authentic Louisiana adventure outside the bustle of the Bourbon Street? Try a swamp tour, the bus will pick you up in front of the hotel.
- How can you tell if your sommelier is a pro? Our very own Bill Burkhart from The Grill Room can tell you.
- Windsor Court unveils its 15 million renovation
- Windsor Court's Brittish art collection showcases work from the 17th to the late 20th centuries, highlighted in Northstar Meeting Group's online publication
- Elevating event dining with "Dinner by the Bite" options for those looking to skip the buffet
- Luxury Travel Advisor gathers a group of General Managers to talk travel trends, read what Ralph Mahana, GM at Windsor Court, says
- Highlights of the extensive updates, including the 23rd-floor ballroom, are featured in International Meetings Review
- MSN lifestyle names Windsor Court's The Grill Room as having one of the country's best lunch specials
- MSN lifestyle highlights things to do in New Orleans and Windsors beautifully refreshed guest rooms make the list
- Windsor Court welcomes a new pool bar and much more with their renovation highlighted in Hotel Business
- Windsor Court Hotel Reveals $15 Million Renovation
- Check out Evening Standard Online's list of the best things to do during your trip to New Orleans, including a stay at the Windsor Court Hotel
- Southern Living Online takes readers on a tour of the Presidential Suite, with mention of celebrities who have enjoyed its accommodations over the years
- Hospitality Net helps you get to know Windsor Court Hotel's new general manager, Ralph Mahana
- WGNO gives an inside look at what's included in the Royal Weekend Getaway package at The Windsor Court Hotel
- The Daily Meal dishes out the details of a luxurious stay at the Windsor Court Hotel
- Southern Living Online features the Windsor Court Hotel's Royal Weekend Getaway package as one of "The Best Royal Wedding-Inspired Getaways in America"
- Travel Pulse spotlights New Orleans and the Windsor Court Hotel for how they celebrate the LGBT community with annual Southern Decadence festivities and Windsor Court's special LGBTea event
- Learn more about the Tricentennial Package in Luxury Travel Advisor, spotlighting how Windsor Court Hotel celebrates New Orleans' 300th anniversary
- Make It Better Online spotlight's Windsor Court Hotel's art collection in "12 Hotels That Practically Double as Museums"
- OpenTable highlights The Grill Room as one of "9 Top Southern Restaurants That Will Charm You"
- Brit + Co adds The Spa at Windsor Court to its list of "11 of the Most Luxurious Holiday Beauty Treatments to Give and Get This December"
- Windsor Court Hotel featured as one of The Houston Chronicle's top 4 New Orleans hotels with the best Christmas decor
- Just in time for Thanksgiving! Windsor Court Hotel featured in Condé Nast Traveler Online covering the Grill Room’s Thanksgiving Menu in a “Hotels With the Best Thanksgiving Dinners” roundup
- Orbitz Travel Blog covering The Grill Room's Thanksgiving Menu in “Thanksgiving Dinners Worth Traveling For”
- Windsor Court Hotel's Papa Noel Rates featured in Global Traveler's (online) warm-weather seasonal deals
- CCH Pounder of NCIS: New Orleans talks with CBS.com about her favorite things in New Orleans and mentions Windsor Court as her favorite place to stay
- Windsor Court Hotel is included in a U.S. News & World Report round-up of 8 Hotels with Museum-Worthy Exhibits
- Read a Tales of the Cocktail recap article by "Beautiful Booze" posted to Chowhound.com, prominently featuring Windsor Court Hotel
- Windsor Court included in Southern Living's "12 Ways to Celebrate Christmas Around the South" story
- Windsor Court's elaborate holiday decorations and 19 1/2 foot Christmas tree featured on MarthaStewartLiving.com
- The Polo Club Lounge at Windsor Court reopens following a $300k refurbishment with additional seating, extended performance area and new menu
- Windsor Court Welcomes Chef de Cuisine Gabriel Charpentier to the Grill Room
- Windsor Court Hotel celebrates the Queen's birthday with a $90,000 dessert and The Queen's Royal Birthday Pacakge to guests who are looking to experience the royal treatment, as featured in Travel + Leisure
- CELEBRATE, Windsor Court's custom catering service, and its romain cordial cart featured on TravelPulse's '5 Delicious Hotel Catering Trends'
- Windsor Court Hotel is celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday with a $90,000 dessert and special packages fit for a royal
Local Media Contact: Jess Civello, Deveney Communication, 504.949.3999 ext. 223, firstname.lastname@example.org
National Media Contact: Kaymi Malave, Quinn & Co., 212.868.1900 est. 391, email@example.com
WINDSOR COURT ON TV
View videos of our elite staff and our hotel as seen in various TV segments.