Polo Club Lounge
Enjoy classic cocktails, live jazz and a new menu in the recently expanded and refurbished Polo Club Lounge. With the addition of approximately 930 square feet of seating and performance space, Polo Club Lounge is reminiscent of the private clubs of England with its rich, soft furnishings and dark woods that welcome the most discerning guest.
The cocktails are classic, as is the setting.
English Club, New Orleans Accent:
- Rich woods, intimate lighting, overstuffed leather chairs and sofas, gracious welcome
- Classic cocktails by veteran Head Bartender, Roger Blais
- Wine collection of over 600 labels
- Elevated pub fare including Oxtail Ragout Poutine, Fish & Chips and a Crab and Crawfish Croquette. See full menu.
- Live local jazz five nights a week, including weekend headliner Robin Barnes, ‘The Songbird of New Orleans’, whose latest album landed her on the Billboard charts at No. 5 for Current Traditional Jazz Albums.
- Validated parking for up to 4 hours, $8.00
Sunday through Thursday – 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
Friday and Saturday – 11:30 a.m to 1:00 a.m.