On-the-go eatery featuring French Truck Coffee now open in the heart of downtown New Orleans
Guests and locals can now enjoy quick and easy dining at Café Anglais now open on the first floor of Windsor Court Hotel. Featuring French Truck Coffee, housemade pastries, salads, sandwiches, ice cream and more, Café Anglais is a one-stop shop for hotel guests and on-the-go locals.
Our café features a menu of carefully curated local products and house-made fare, all of which will rotate seasonally. Highlights of the savory menu include:
- Mediterranean Salad with Lemon and Dill
- Quinoa Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette,
- Rosemary Chicken Salad on Pita
- Prime Rib on Focaccia, and Ham and Swiss Croissants
- Featured baked goods, prepared by Windsor Court Pastry Chef Shun Li, comprise the standard breakfast fare of Croissants, Muffins and Danish Pastries, but also include specialty desserts, such as Chocolate Pot de Crème, Yuzu Tarts and Vanilla Panna Cotta.
For those seeking something a bit stronger, Café Anglais offers a variety of beers from local breweries, like Abita and NOLA Brewery, as well as screw-top, half-bottle wines. Duckhorn Sauvignon Blanc, DAOU Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, and Angels and Cowboys Rosé are all featured options.
Sunday-Thursday - 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday - 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.