5 Reasons to Book an Award-Winning Escape to New Orleans this Summer
When it comes to deciding where to make memories this summer, The Big Easy is always an easy sell. New Orleans has something to inspire all ages and interests — from fascinating history and famous museums to world-renowned festivals and unrivaled nightlife.
With so much to offer, it’s no wonder the city is bustling with hotels and resorts. If you’ve set your sights on the best, Windsor Court Hotel has a stay that is right up your alley. But don’t just take our word for it. Recently ranked #1 for Best Hotels in New Orleans by Time Out, our famous escape is no stranger to the spotlight. While a one-of-a-kind experience awaits all travelers who step foot into our signature marble lobby, summer is an especially sweet season to experience our Southern hospitality and world-class amenities that include:
- Rooftop pool: Escape the heat in style in our 65-foot saltwater pool. Overlooking the city, our elegant watering hole is the perfect place to make a splash while savoring skyline views. Did we mention poolside service is available? Maintain your care-free summer state of my mind while having handcrafted cocktails and mouthwatering meals delivered right to your chair.
- Location, location, location: While we pride ourselves on occupying our own secluded slice of The Big Easy, our urban resort is just steps from the history of the French Quarter, the sophisticated shopping of Canal Place, the galleries of Magazine Street, and dozens of popular museums, restaurants and music venues in between.
- Art collection: Nearby galleries and museums are not the only cultural outlets you’ll have access to. Our hotel houses an award-winning art collection right on site, preserving the beauty of the past through museum-quality paintings, sculptures, and tapestries dating as far back as the 17th century.
- Cocktails and cuisine: A satisfying vacation to New Orleans is never complete without some sipping and savoring. Take a sip of tradition at our famous afternoon tea from Le Salon, treat your taste buds to a Southern twist on lobster and caviar at The Grill Room, then settle into a comfortable leather chair with your favorite whiskey while enjoying live jazz at Polo Club Lounge.
- Spa: No matter what activities fill your itinerary, we believe you should always return from your getaway feeling – and looking – relaxed and rejuvenated. Whether you’re wanting to remove the aftermath of sun exposure with an oxygen facial or erase the weekend’s cocktail consumption with a detox wrap, you’ll find the treatment you desire in our elegant oasis of tranquility.
Ready to experience a summer getaway in New Orleans for yourself? Your story starts here.