Royal Wedding Weekend Getaway
The Royal Wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is less than two months away, but for those who can’t make it across the pond to Windsor Castle, the Crescent City is calling. We're celebrating the famous nuptials with our Royal Wedding Weekend Getaway Package, exclusively available May 17-20, 2018.
As the lucky guests who book this premier package, you will be immersed in star-studded style for a price tag of $51,918 - a tip of the crown to the official wedding date. The extravagant amenities include:
- Roundtrip, first-class airfare from anywhere in the continental U.S.
- 3 nights in the 2-bedroom Presidential Suite – perfect for 2 couples or 4 close friends
- Life-sized cardboard cutouts of Harry and Meghan, so it truly is a royal weekend
- Fully stocked bar of premium spirits, including Champagne Bollinger, the first champagne ever to receive the royal stamp of approval
- Signature Windsor Court floral arrangements throughout the suite
- Daily butler service
- Welcome amenities tailored for a king and queen
- $4,000 hotel credit for food, drinks and spa services
- Friday afternoon ladies’ hat-fitting at a premier local milliner, with a $1,500 credit so they can fancy themselves with fascinators and chapeaus suited to the ceremony
- Private shopping experience at Saks Fifth Avenue with a $5,000 shopping credit
- Wedding day champagne breakfast en-suite on May 19
- Lemon Elderflower Wedding Cake, covered in buttercream and decorated with fresh flowers, as inspired by the couple’s official selection from Pastry Chef Clair Ptak, of London’s Violet Bakery
- Chauffeured car service throughout the stay – from arrival to departure
- Traditional Afternoon Tea Service for four, either in Le Salon or en-suite
- Private luncheon and tour of M.S. Rau Antiques, where you’ll see items currently available for purchase, like The Royal Ice Pail from the Grand Service, valued at $1.485 million; or the much more affordable Prince Edward Enamel Cufflinks, valued at $88,500
- Dinner at Arnaud’s, a French Quarter institution – home of the James Beard Award-winning French 75 Bar and currently celebrating 100 years of service
- Private tour of Windsor Court’s $8 million, museum-quality collection art collection of more than 60 artists, many of British origin
- 4 Mignon Faget King and Queen Goblets
- 4 Waterford Wedding Heirloom Toasting Flutes
- 4 Wedgwood Wild Strawberry tea place settings (Windsor Court’s signature china pattern)
- Exclusive licensed Royal Wedding Souvenir
To inquire about the Royal Wedding Weekend Getaway, please call Reservations at 800-262-2662.
Terms & Conditions: Based on availability. Restrictions apply. Package price does not include applicable taxes. Must be booked 14 days in advance.