James J. Coleman Presidential Suite
Magnificent. As only The Presidential can be.
To say that The James J. Coleman, Jr. Presidential Suite is special is to understate its magnificence. Expansive. Richly furnished. Private and sequestered. Its terraces offer signature views of the city and the river. Here is opulence defined, from the baby grand piano to museum quality artworks. It is The James J. Coleman, Jr. Presidential Suite. It is all you want it to be.
The James J. Coleman, Jr. Presidential Suite cannot be booked online. Please call Reservations, 800.262.2662, for pricing and availability.
*interactive video displays best with Google Chrome
The James J. Coleman Presidential Profile
- 2,780 square foot fully restored two-bedroom suite on the 22nd floor
- Complete privacy with secluded terraces overlooking the city skyline and the Mississippi River
- Exquisite furnishings, original museum-quality artwork and Italian marble floors
- James J. Coleman Presidential includes library, oversized butler’s pantry and dining room
- Grand salon boasts a full entertainment center and baby grand piano
- James J. Coleman Presidential guests enjoy our private Club Lounge with dedicated concierge service and daily food offerings created by our award-winning chefs