The Grill Room
The Grill Room celebrates your taste for definitive dining.
In a city known to the world for its distinguished restaurants, The Grill Room is recognized as one of the world’s best. Our menu masterfully blends contemporary southern cuisine with timeless comfort food influences. A meal should be nothing less than a celebration. At The Grill Room, it is even more.
The Grill Room pairs the best of New Orleans’ contemporary cuisine with the freedom to customize your dining experience, and there’s no better place to discover and share the flavors of the season.
- One of New Orleans’ only four-star/four-diamond restaurant—2018 Forbes (formerly Mobil) Four Star dining award and AAA Four Diamond dining award winner
- Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch
- Contemporary American cuisine with a distinctive New Orleans flair
- Menus change seasonally, even daily, to include the freshest seafood, red meats, poultry, fruits and vegetables
- Most impressive wine selection in New Orleans (over 600 labels)
- Winner—Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence
- Complimentary Parking
- Breakfast - Daily, 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch - Monday-Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.*
- Dinner - Nightly, 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Jazz Brunch - Saturdays and Sundays, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Individual Reservations: 504.522.1994 or Book Online
- Group Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information, menus http://www.grillroomneworleans.com/the-grill-room
Jazz Brunch at The Grill Room
Weekend brunch in the Big Easy isn’t complete without a flute filled to the brim with champagne, served with a side of traditional New Orleans jazz. At Jazz Brunch in The Grill Room, you can build your own mimosas at our Bubble Bar, the perfect complement to your mid-morning meal of small or large plates, including specialty dishes like Eggs Atchafalaya, Stuffed Beignets or Shrimp and Grits.
New Orleans Wine and Food Experience
During the 27th annual New Orleans Wine and Food Experience, Calera, produced in the Gavilan Mountains of California’s Central Coast, will take center stage during a winemaker’s dinner in The Grill Room. Guests will enjoy a five-course meal featuring Seared Scallop, Roasted Striped Bass, Rabbit Cacciatore, Beef Filet and Berry Mascarpone Sable, paired with award-winning selections from the esteemed vintner. The dinner will begin with a duo of hors d’oeuvres, including Creole Blue Crab Ravigote and Smoked Salmon.
Windsor Court's 35th Anniversary Celebration
The Grill Room at Windsor Court invites guests to enjoy a rotating, prix fixe menu of seasonal selections celebrating the hotel’s 35-year history. With optional wine pairings and an accessible price point, the limited time offering is the ideal way to experience the restaurant’s contemporary cuisine and share the flavors of the season.