The Grill Room
The Grill Room celebrates your taste for definitive dining.
In a city known to the world for its distinguished restaurants, The Grill Room is recognized as one of the world’s best. Our menu masterfully blends contemporary southern cuisine with timeless comfort food influences. A meal should be nothing less than a celebration. At The Grill Room, it is even more.
Dining as Celebration:
- One of New Orleans’ only four-star/four-diamond restaurant—2016 Forbes (formerly Mobil) Four Star dining award and AAA Four Diamond dining award winner
- Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch
- Contemporary American cuisine with a distinctive New Orleans flair
- Menus change seasonally, even daily, to include the freshest seafood, red meats, poultry, fruits and vegetables
- Most impressive wine selection in New Orleans (over 600 labels)
- Join Sommelier Bill Burkhart for his monthly wine series, Windsor Uncorked
- Winner—Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence
- Complimentary valet parking
- Breakfast - Daily, 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch - Monday-Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.*
- Dinner - Nightly, 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Lunch - Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.*
- Brunch - Sundays, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Individual Reservations: 504.522.1994 or Book Online
- Group Reservations: email@example.com
- Information, menus http://www.grillroomneworleans.com/the-grill-room
**The Grill Room is now featuring a $19.84 plate lunch and $2.00 Tito's vodka or Plymouth gin martinis
Join us for a class on the history of the ancient art of brewing beer. Taste and learn the differences in ingredients and brewing techniques that separate Hefeweizen and other white beers from lagers including Pilsners, Bocks and Marzens (the beer that is celebrated during Oktoberfest) and various ales including IPAs, Brown Ales, Porters and Stouts. Chef de Cuisine, Gabriel Charpentier will also be preparing seasonal bites to pair with each beer.
$45.00 per person plus tax and gratuity