The Grill Room
The Grill Room celebrates your taste for definitive dining.
In a city known to the world for its distinguished restaurants, The Grill Room is recognized as one of the world’s best. Our menu masterfully blends contemporary southern cuisine with timeless comfort food influences. A meal should be nothing less than a celebration. At The Grill Room, it is even more.
New Dinner Menu, New Concept
The Grill Room pairs the best of New Orleans’ contemporary cuisine with the freedom to customize your dining experience, and there’s no better place to discover and share the flavors of the season. There are five categories of sweet and savory fare, and three-course selections start at $39, with additional courses available for $10 each. For those who want to elevate their dining experience, premium selections – from Foie Gras and Wagyu Beef to Lobster and Caviar – are available at an additional cost. Half-glass wine pairings are available per course.
Dining as Celebration:
- One of New Orleans’ only four-star/four-diamond restaurant—2017 Forbes (formerly Mobil) Four Star dining award and AAA Four Diamond dining award winner
- Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch
- Contemporary American cuisine with a distinctive New Orleans flair
- Menus change seasonally, even daily, to include the freshest seafood, red meats, poultry, fruits and vegetables
- Most impressive wine selection in New Orleans (over 600 labels)
- Winner—Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence
- Complimentary Parking
- Breakfast - Daily, 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch - Monday-Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.*
- Dinner - Nightly, 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Lunch - Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.*
- Brunch - Sundays, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Individual Reservations: 504.522.1994 or Book Online
- Group Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information, menus http://www.grillroomneworleans.com/the-grill-room
**The Grill Room is now featuring a $19.84 plate lunch and $2.00 Tito's vodka or Plymouth gin martinis.